The C. Larry Hoag Center for Real Estate and Finance was established through a generous gift of the Hoag Family. The purpose of the Center is to provide academic and professional opportunities in real estate and finance to students of the Argyros School of Business and Economics. The mission of the Center is to:
- Provide support to faculty in developing a real estate concentration at the graduate level and maintaining the quality and currency of the undergraduate emphasis in real estate.
- Develop, promote, and provide administrative support for certificate and continuing education programs in real estate and finance.
- Offer seminars, conferences and forums on important issues in real estate and finance
- Recruit speakers in the real estate field for courses offered in ASBE
- Provide students with access to real estate industry practitioners, mentors, internships, and industry data and information.
- Support faculty research in real estate by providing grants and access to industry data
- Work with the Office of Career Planning and Placement in preparing students for careers in real estate and finance.
- Coordinate with other ASBE Centers (Anderson, Leatherby, and Schmid) on cross-disciplinary matters including research, extra-curricular activities, and degree and non-degree offerings
Want to know more about us? Please visit our website!